your family history, and meet your neighbors. Uncover Merrimack’s and YOUR connections to significant people and events.
in new activities, and become part of Merrimack’s current history. Help to preserve Merrimack’s past TODAY.
our “Virtual Library. Research your family tree or learn more about your house and neighbors. See glimpses of the past through photographs.
behind the scenes documentation of Merrimack’s past and present. Support the preservation of the museum’s collections. Help us improve research, cataloguing and school curriculum projects.
All memberships, except lifetime memberships, run yearly:
January 1st to December 31st.
Please include your check or money order (along with an application)
payable to Merrimack Historical Society, and mail to us.
CATEGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP
– Annual Individual/Household – $25 / year
(membership is extended to you and all members of your immediate household)
– Sustaining Member – $50 / year
– Student Member – $10 / year
– Lifetime, Over age 60, all who qualify $200.00
– Lifetime, Under 60 $250
– Bronze Sponsorship – $150 / year
– Silver Sponsorship – $300 / year
– Gold Sponsorship – $500 / year
– Platinum Sponsorship – $1,000 / year
– Premium Sponsorship – of more than $1,000 / year
Thank you for your support!
Free workshops and seminars relating to Merrimack and area topics
Monthly Newsletter (mailed or emailed to all members)
Virtual Library (free, password protected) to all members
1 Hour free research on your Merrimack-related ancestor (send your detailed request to the email address provided at the bottom of each page of this web site).